Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HOMEMADE DOG TREATS

I definitely will be trying this one!

HOMEMADE DOG TREATS!

Tired of the expense of dog biscuits, but still want to treat your "babies"? I make a variety of drop biscuits using flour, meat broth of some kind, a little corn meal, an egg and enough milk to make it "droppable" onto a greased cookie sheet. Sometimes I use ketchup and powdered parmesan- those are favorites! I drop them by spoonful, not too big, and bake them at about 300 degrees until crunchy (turning them over helps, and then leave them in the oven after you turn it off for additional crunch.) They turn out differently every time, but my dogs go crazy when they hear the oven timer go off! ~ By Lee Ann from SC

Thanks Lee Ann for this great tip on saving money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment