Sunday, July 5, 2009

A PRAYER OF CONTENTMENT!


MY PRINCESS...

"I WANT YOU TO BE CONTENT"



You were given my peace when you let ME into your life. It "is" possible, MY Princess, to enjoy your life with a peaceful mind and a contented heart. YOU have so much to look forward to when you are settled in your Heavenly home with ME. But, for now you must remember that nothing you buy or collect will calm your spirit or soothe your soul like I can! You came into this world with nothing, and that is how you will leave it. Let ME do more than give YOU the good gifts that this life has to offer. I will give you a place of peace, decorated with the light and filled with memories that will be more cherished more than anything this world has to offer. So let me be your treasure, and I will give you a rich life that will become more beautiful than money can buy!


Love,


Your King and Your Contentment


*borrowed from Sheri Rose Shepherd's Book "His Princess - Love Letters from Your King"

____________________

Philippians 4:12-13


"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have to plenty. I have learned the secret in being content in any and every situation, where well-fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength."


____________________


I love this devotion for today. For you see, I have been struggling with my contentment with the Lord and Him alone! I know that is sin, but as humans we do find ourselves in these struggles often. Today, I thank God for His unending love and grace that He offered to me with this reading today.


I want you all to remember that WE are HIS Princesses and need to remember that our only true contentment can come from GOD ALONE!


Dear Heavenly Father,


Thank you for your gentle reminder this morning that I need to find my true contentment only in YOU!


I love you precious Father! Please restore unto me the joy of my salvation today and show me your true contentment.


Love your Daughter,


Karina's Garden of Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment